Original Source Here
Artificial Intelligence and Some unknown facts about it
So the first question is what is Artificial Intelligence ?
In simple terms Artificial Intelligence means :
The ability of computer program and machine to think and learn by itself.
In general use, the term “artificial intelligence” means a programme which mimics human cognition. At least some of the things we associate with other minds, such as learning and problem solving can be done by computers, though not in the same way as we do. AI is designed so that computers can function autonomously.
Here are some of the most popular examples of artificial intelligence that’s being used today.
- Siri : Apple’s personal assistant, Siri. She’s the friendly voice-activated computer that we interact with on a daily basis. It uses machine-learning technology to get smarter and better able to predict and understand our natural-language questions and requests.
- Alexa : Alexa’s rise to become the smart home’s hub. it’s usefulness and its uncanny ability to decipher speech from anywhere in the room has made it a revolutionary product that can help us scour the web for information, shop, schedule appointments, set alarms and a million other things, but also help power our smart homes and be a conduit for those that might have limited mobility.
- Tesla : Tesla is quite possibly one of the best cars ever made. Not only for the fact that it’s received so many accolades, but because of its predictive capabilities, self-driving features and sheer technological “coolness.” Anyone that’s into technology and cars needs to own a Tesla, and these vehicles are only getting smarter and smarter thanks to their over-the-air updates.
- Netflix : Netflix provides highly accurate predictive technology based on customer’s reactions to films. It analyzes billions of records to suggest films that you might like based on your previous reactions and choices of films. This tech is getting smarter and smarter by the year as the dataset grows. However, the tech’s only drawback is that most small-labeled movies go unnoticed while big-named movies grow and balloon on the platform.
- Pandora : Pandora’s A.I. is quite possibly one of the most revolutionary techs that exists out there today. They call it their musical DNA. Based on 400 musical characteristics, each song is first manually analyzed by a team of professional musicians based on this criteria, and the system has an incredible track record for recommending songs that would otherwise go unnoticed but that people inherently love.
Trending AI/ML Article Identified & Digested via Granola by Ramsey Elbasheer; a Machine-Driven RSS Bot