Original Source Here
Power Automate: Setup Tenant
If you are reading this article, I assume you know about Power Automate and I don’t need to explain “What is Power Automate?” however if you are an alien and never heard of Microsoft or Power Automate, you can read out this article — Microsoft Power Automate: An Introduction.
Power Automate comes with Desktop + Cloud version and in order to access its functionalities, it requires its users to setup a tenant (Signin , if already signed up). Therefore we will learn how can we setup a tenant for Microsoft Power Automate in just a few steps.
So without wasting anytime, Let’s get started!!
- Open a browser and navigate to https://products.office.com/en-us/business/office365-enterprise-e3-business-software
- Click on Free trial to navigate to trial sign up page. (As shown in Figure: 1 below)
3. Enter your Microsoft Account (MSA) e-mail address and click Next. If you don’t have MSA, you can create one on www.live.com. Once you create your MSA, follow the steps below.
4. Click Set up account.
5. Fill in your information and click Next.
6. You’ll be asked to verify you identify using either phone call or text message. Follow directions and confirm your identity by specifying phone number.
7. On the Create your business identity section supply a unique domain name
Note: you should choose your own unique tenant domain (I use demotrainingcompany just as an example)
8. Click Check availability and click next if the custom domain name is available.
9. Now, let’s create an admin user ID and password for your tenant domain. You can choose any Name. Once you fill out your username and password, click Sign Up.
10. Wait while tenant is created. It usually takes less than 1 min. Then click Get Started.
11. This will navigate you to Office admin portal. When you land on the admin center page, you need to EXIT SETUP (note this could be a small UI in the bottom right hand corner)
Next Step — How to configure environment?
Disclaimer: Information in this article, including URL and other Internet Web site references, UI Designs and steps to create a tenant may changed in the future. Screenshots were captured from Microsoft site.
#Microsoft #PowerAutomate #RPA #AI
Trending AI/ML Article Identified & Digested via Granola by Ramsey Elbasheer; a Machine-Driven RSS Bot